Sayumi Pinkuu Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sayumi Pinkuu Room

Private room of Michishige Sayumi, Anatatachi no morning musume ga chuui ni nari nanto orei o moushiagete yoi yara wakarimasen^^ Domo arigato gozaimashita v^^v

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SAYUMIN BIRTHDAY... ^^VBirthday:1989-07-13

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Puding
AKI
AKI
Puding

SAYUMIN BIRTHDAY... ^^VBirthday:1989-07-13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAYUMIN BIRTHDAY... ^^VBirthday:1989-07-13   SAYUMIN BIRTHDAY... ^^VBirthday:1989-07-13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:22 pm

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Graphics for Happy Birthday Comments

Happy Birthday Shige-san Laughing
remember, many challenge u will face in the future but always be happy n genki..we will always support you...

sorry if this is too simple... Sad
Back to top Go down
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

PostSubject: Re: SAYUMIN BIRTHDAY... ^^VBirthday:1989-07-13   SAYUMIN BIRTHDAY... ^^VBirthday:1989-07-13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:08 am

it was a 300 Post Now... and it was for your Birthday ne.. Sayumin...Wink

this is from Youngtown (090711) Just the translation of a small partRolling Eyes

A listener sent a mail in regarding Sayu's upcoming photobook which will be released on her 20th birthday. Sanma and Shouji accused Sayu of not informing them of her photobook but according to Sayu, she did tell them about it and Aichan could vouch for her. Anyway, on the topic of Sayu's birthday, she would like to have a CD Player/speaker/watch/bedsheet for a birthday present. Coming back to her photobook, Sayu had brought along her photobook for Sanma and Shouji. While browsing through her PB, Shouji noticed that this photobook is more adult-ish as compared to Sayu's past photobooks, as expected of Sayu who is turning 20 within hours. Sanma commented that Sayu's fashion sense has been improving a lot lately, and Aichan complimented Sayu for having a good fashion sense. Surprisingly, Sanma didn't reject Sayu's PB (He once refused to accept Aichan's PB)

this is a present for you... ne..
CD Player
SAYUMIN BIRTHDAY... ^^VBirthday:1989-07-13 69-51310

speaker
SAYUMIN BIRTHDAY... ^^VBirthday:1989-07-13 Img10010

watch
SAYUMIN BIRTHDAY... ^^VBirthday:1989-07-13 Wc006110

bedsheet
SAYUMIN BIRTHDAY... ^^VBirthday:1989-07-13 Bpuzbq10

hope You like it.. lol!

SAYUMIN BIRTHDAY... ^^VBirthday:1989-07-13 Copy_o10

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SAYUMIN... ^^V
HAPPY SWEET 20TH
HOPE YOU 'GENKI' EVERYDAY, HAPPY, MATURED, MORE MORE MORE MORE X 1000 KAWAII EVERYDAY NE... HUHUHU..
AND ALWAYS BLESSED BY GOD... AMIN

SO HAPPY BE YOUR FRIEND NE afro
Back to top Go down
Asrymatzri
HARU
HARU
Asrymatzri

PostSubject: Re:   SAYUMIN BIRTHDAY... ^^VBirthday:1989-07-13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:25 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SAYUMI
お誕生日おめでとうございます

a white chocolate vanilla flavor for you this year...hope its okay

SAYUMIN BIRTHDAY... ^^VBirthday:1989-07-13 F_birthday20tm_a7e4b88

WISH ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
ALWAYS HAPPPY,,GENKI and MATURED
HAPPY SWEET 20th

and like always...
keep be ichiban kawaii...peace v^^v

ASRY
Back to top Go down
samashi
AKI
AKI
samashi

PostSubject: Re: SAYUMIN BIRTHDAY... ^^VBirthday:1989-07-13   SAYUMIN BIRTHDAY... ^^VBirthday:1989-07-13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:32 pm

sasugaa....

Hatachi ne...

shige sensei,.,
so many i want to say, hhaha wich one i do it first?.. Smile

well, Otanjoobi onedetou gozaimasu..

i still remember last year video in youtube ne...
zannen nagara, why does youtube admin delete my video for you..

anyway hope you the best,
and always be blessed by GOD... Smile
amien,

zettai ni ganbare shige sensei....!! Smile
Back to top Go down
yume.chan
HARU
HARU
yume.chan

PostSubject: Re: SAYUMIN BIRTHDAY... ^^VBirthday:1989-07-13   SAYUMIN BIRTHDAY... ^^VBirthday:1989-07-13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:53 am

yume's message: wishing all the luck of the world Sayu-chan! we know u can do it! this 20th birthday i hope u will spread ur wings wider and have all the greatness of ur life^^ and for me knowing u as a bestfriend and not only as momusu friend is PRICELESS!! i'll keep supporting u Sayu-chan and Momusu minna!!! Tanjoubi Omedeto!

SAYUMIN BIRTHDAY... ^^VBirthday:1989-07-13 Bday
Back to top Go down
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

PostSubject: SAYUMIN BIRTHDAY... ^^VBirthday:1989-07-13   SAYUMIN BIRTHDAY... ^^VBirthday:1989-07-13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:06 pm

MInna-san.. let's Send birthday messages to Sayumin

[Send]

*Please do not send short messages like just simply "おめでとう" (Congratulations)

20th Birthday will mark Sayumin first step into adulthood in Japan. It'll be a big event for this girl who has been going on and on on how much she wants to start drinking. Lets all leave her with good memories of this one-time experience by congratulating her on becoming an adult!

cheers cheers

actually... I don't know what messages to write on.. huhu... still thinking ne... hahaha...
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAYUMIN BIRTHDAY... ^^VBirthday:1989-07-13   SAYUMIN BIRTHDAY... ^^VBirthday:1989-07-13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAYUMIN BIRTHDAY... ^^VBirthday:1989-07-13
Page 1 of 1