Sayumi Pinkuu Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sayumi Pinkuu Room

Private room of Michishige Sayumi, Anatatachi no morning musume ga chuui ni nari nanto orei o moushiagete yoi yara wakarimasen^^ Domo arigato gozaimashita v^^v

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Graduated Concert 31 march 2009

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

Final Graduated Concert 31 march 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Graduated Concert 31 march 2009   Final Graduated Concert 31 march 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:24 am

gambatte ne to all sempai...

yeah Ai chan will be a leader.. I hope Ai chan will not graduate yet..

lovely.. love you
Back to top Go down
samashi
AKI
AKI
samashi

PostSubject: Re: Final Graduated Concert 31 march 2009   Final Graduated Concert 31 march 2009 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:33 pm

then, does it mean that
in every H!P concert

they will not appear again?
so now Leader Takahashi chan
will lead all into more more brighter,

and i hope H!P always
shinning like taiyou ^^
Back to top Go down
yume.chan
HARU
HARU
yume.chan

PostSubject: Re: Final Graduated Concert 31 march 2009   Final Graduated Concert 31 march 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:40 pm

its going to be a very sad graduation concert ne...T^T
hu3..im going to missed everyone!
Back to top Go down
michishige
HARU
HARU
michishige

PostSubject: Final Graduated Concert 31 march 2009   Final Graduated Concert 31 march 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:42 am

The member leaving includes all of the graduated Morning Musume members currently left in the Hello! Project:
Nakazawa Yuko, Iida Kaori (currently on maternity leave),
Abe Natsumi, Yasuda Kei, Yaguchi Mari, Ishikawa Rika, Yoshizawa Hitomi, Tsuji Nozomi (also on maternity leave),
Konno Asami, Ogawa Makoto, and Fujimoto Miki.

Also to leave are Inaba Atsuko, Satoda Mai (Country Musume), Maeda Yuki, Matsuura Aya, Miyoshi Erika, and Okada Yui, plus the groups Melon Kinenbi and the non-H!P egg members of Ongaku Gatas (who have all already listed except for Korenaga Miki).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Graduated Concert 31 march 2009   Final Graduated Concert 31 march 2009 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Graduated Concert 31 march 2009
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sayumi Pinkuu Room :: HELLO!PROJECT :: H!P All Member and Former-
Jump to: