Sayumi Pinkuu Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sayumi Pinkuu Room

Private room of Michishige Sayumi, Anatatachi no morning musume ga chuui ni nari nanto orei o moushiagete yoi yara wakarimasen^^ Domo arigato gozaimashita v^^v

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday

Go down 
+2
aisa takagaki
michishige
6 posters
AuthorMessage
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:38 am

ENJOY THAT... ^^;v
lol!
Back to top Go down
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

PostSubject: Re: InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:36 am

InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday Mon09010

InterFM FIVE STARS Monday #006 (090511)

The show started off with Eri introducing herself as Kamei Eririn. A random question from Gaki-san about Eri's mood that day.

Eri : If my usual mood is 100%, today its 110%.

So here we go! Together with the extremely high tension Gaki-san and 110% Eririn moved on to the weekly topic. This week's topic was about their recent dinner. Even though Gaki-san had dinner with Eri the day before, Eri had problems trying to remember that meal with Gaki-san. She managed to remember after some pressure from Gaki-san. They had a recording together for a show the day before and after that they had bentous together.

Morning Musume - Shouganai Yume Oibito ♪

Mail #1. Sender addressed Eri as EriRinko-chan. No idea if its a combination of Eri's character in Jewel Pet, KougyokuRinko and Eri's nickname, Eririn but seems that way to me. Sender asked about Mother's Day. There was once when Eri was younger, Eri overspent and couldn't afford a proper Mother's Day gift for her mother. A really cute way of describing not having any money in her purse by Eri "My purse don't make any jingling sounds". She went to the supermarket to look for flowers and they actually offered financial assistance for children who wants to get their mothers a mother day gift. Eri's mother was really pleased when she received the flowers from Eri. Eri figured out that if she don't say it out, her mother will never know she got help from people to get those flowers. Eri's conclusion was that when you manage to do something good, you should not say out the bad/useless stuff.

Meanwhile, Gaki-san got her mother a notebook that was similar to her personal one since her mother had always wanted it but she wanted it to be a surprise so she tried to trick her mother into telling her what colour will she prefer and such. On the way to the nail salon, Gaki-san went to the supermarket to get her mama a flower. Unlike Eri, Gaki-san paid for it using her own money (It was 200yen only anyway). But Gaki-san's surprise for her mama wasn't as simple as that. She got the lady at the supermarket who had kindly helped Gaki-san wrap the flower up nicely and also, helped Gaki-san with her surprise. So Gaki-san just acted as though she only had a flower as a gift for her mama. After giving it to her mama, she handed a normal-looking supermarket plastic bag to her mama saying that its trash but when her mama looked inside, she was surprised that it was actually the notepad. When Gaki-san, Gaki-san papa and Gaki-san mama were on the car that day before Gaki-san gave her mama the gift, her papa was so excited about it that Gaki-san was afraid that he'll expose it anytime. Eri wants to try using the same method as Gaki-san's next time for her mother. The way Gaki-san machine gun'd through this talk was amazing o: I think she even beats Sayu in the speed of her talk.

Mail #2. Sender addressed Eri as EriRinko too. Eri got scolded by Gaki-san for being noisy (Eri was fiddling with her script). Sender's daughter asked her why are power rangers in yellow, red, yellow, pink and green. Asked GAKIKAME to throw in some ideas.

RisaEri's explanation
Red ranger : The hero, the leader of the team.
Pink ranger : A female ranger is needed.
Blue, yellow & green rangers : Middle managers of the team.

Gaki-san's younger sister used to like power rangers and when asked which ranger she likes, she'll usually answer with the ranger with the colour that she likes. Personally, Eri thinks that there's no reason behind the colours of the rangers.

RisaEri's final conclusion
Red ranger : President
Pink ranger : Vice-president
Blue, yellow & green rangers : Middle managers.

Request : Morning Musume - BE Positive! ♪
Mano Erina - Hajimete no Keiken ♪

(FIVE STARS Corner) Gaki-san's turn this week!

Gaki-san : This week's FIVE STARS item is this, the vanish-able ballpen!
Eri : The ballpen will disappear?!
Gaki-san : Yes, it will vanish!
Eri : The whole ballpen will disappear physically?!
Gaki-san : That's right, the ballpen will..NOT.
Eri : Lol.

Lol'd at Gaki-san's noritsukkomi. The ballpen that Gaki-san was talking about is one whereby the ink can be erased by friction. It will not leave any eraser dust and such so its pretty eco-friendly considering that the ink can be erased just by friction. Gaki-san has been using the brown and the black one. Knowing that Gaki-san has 2 with her, Eri tried to get Gaki-san to give one to her. Even though Gaki-san told her she can find it in bookshops, Eri still sweet-talked Gaki-san into getting Eri an orange one. And the reason for why Eri wanted an orange one?

Eri : For my morale (Eri's theme colour is orange)

According to Gaki-san, its a Pilot FriXion pen (0.4) (0.5).

Kame selection : BoA - Konyono Shirushi ♪

After watching BoA's concert DVD Eri fell in love with her and gathered up all her albums and singles. Instead of those genki songs, Eri prefers songs which are upbeat and sad just like Shouganai Yume Oibito and this song.

Promotions for Shouganai Yume Oibito & Ojigi de SHAPE UP!
Gaki-san's rooting for our little turtle. The last time they had Ojigi 30do Gaki-san went to see them and showered Eri with compliments on FM FUJI GAKI-KAME.

Gaki-san : five-nk.interfm.
RisaEri : jp
Gaki-san : five-nk.interfm.
RisaEri : jp
Gaki-san : A new blog has been set up on FIVE STARS site so do
RisaEri : check it out.
Gaki-san : Tomorrow's host for FIVE STARS Tuesday will be Matsuura Aya.
Eri : (Soft voice) That's right!
Eri has been joining in the "jp" part ever since the start of this episode.

RisaEri : Ba~hai~
Back to top Go down
Asrymatzri
HARU
HARU
Asrymatzri

PostSubject: ARAGAKIKAME FiveSTARS Episode 2 - Playlist   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:58 am

ARAGAKIKAME Episode 2 - 13 April 2009

Playlist:

InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday F_interFM1304m_3c97fcf

gomen if there is any song missing here...
my internet always bad connection...hu~
Back to top Go down
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

PostSubject: Re: InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:12 am

Back to top Go down
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

PostSubject: Re: InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:04 am

InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday Gakika18

InterFM FIVE STARS Monday #005 (090504)

The girls started off with looking back at the last 4 weeks. All the mails the listeners sent in congratulating them, their FIVE STARS corner, which reminded Gaki-san of the Ume Sukombu Gummy talk. After that episode of FIVE STARS Monday had been broadcast'd, Gaki-san actually saw fans holding up boards with the gummies stuck on them during their concerts. Gaki-san was glad to see that the fans had went hunting for the gummies. Also, after the concerts when the girls are all going "Bye bye~" to the fans, there were fans who had screamed "Ba~hai" and these screams made our weekly FIVE STARS Monday hosts really happy.

Golden week (Gaki-san addressed Eri as Kame-chin again). Since young, Eri will spend her golden weeks sleeping. Gaki-san asked her if there were times whereby she has the urge to go out of her house. Eri replied that the only time she'll feel like going out if when she wants to herself new clothes.

Mail #1 from Brazil - Asking for the 2 girls to talk about one another's changes since they have turned 20 and about their rooms (Eri's messy room was specially mentioned)
Seeing mails from Brazil talking about Eri's messy room, the girls are now aware that many people around the world knows about Eri's untidiness. Gaki-san then brought up the mail which she had received from Sayu last year with a picture of Eri lying somewhere in heaps of stuff. At first when Gaki-san looked at the picture, she had no idea where Eri was. The girls think that that was when Eri's untidiness got emphasised more and more in front of fans. Until now, there's still no space for one's foot to step into Eri's room, but Eri's clothes are now neater than before even though there are still times Eri leave her drawers open and stuff all over the place but she now has some sort of basket for her to dump her stuff in if her stuff happens to get in the way. Meanwhile, Gaki-san is proud of her neat and tidy room that comes with aroma oil. Gaki-san advised Eri to tidy up her room, take a picture of it then send it to Gaki-san. If she receives it, she'll announce on the radio show that Eri had cleaned up her room to let everyone know our little turtle had grown up a little.

Mail #2. Asks if Gaki-san and Eri will want to change their image. Reminded Gaki-san that she had once mentioned (On FM FUJI GAKI-KAME if I'm not wrong) she'll like to try out a short hairstyle. Even though the sender was looking forward to it, Gaki-san had never tried it out.
Gaki-san explains that she really wants to try out a short hairstyle however, she has a job to do and she has to make sure her image fits the songs and such so she can't really do any drastic change to her hair out of blue. Gaki-san asks Eri if she'll change her image if she wasn't in MM and Eri agreed that she will since she's a girl after all. Gaki-san said Eri does look like one who will go trying out all sort of different images which reminded the girls of our lovely short-hair Eri. Not long ago when Reina and Eri were on Ame Radio, Reina had declared her love for the short-hair Eri and on today's radio show, Gaki-san had complimented Eri for how cute that hairstyle was on her.

Eri : When I had my hair cut at that time, I was like " Ah my hair!" (In English)

Gaki-san suggested Eri to get her fringe trimmed so short that its around 5cm above her eyebrow (I'll leave that up to your imagination..) which Eri had immediately turned down the suggestion however, she thinks it'll look good on her and Gaki-san thinks that it'll look cute on Eri. Eri mentioned that sometimes she'll hold up her fringe to see how she'll look like with shorter/pinned up fringe. She held it up to the hairstyle Gaki-san had mentioned and Gaki-san went "That's cute!". Gaki-san tried to persuade Eri to get that hairstyle but Eri had conveniently ignored Gaki-san, lol.

Song Request : MM 6th Generation's debut single
Morning Musume - Shabondama ♪

Something unrelated to the radio show, but as I was following the thread in 2ch while listening to the radio show, there was this Gaki-san wota wrote "Aisuru hito wa Omame dake~" (The only one I love is Omame), replacing the lyrics of "Aisuru hito wa anata dake~" (The only one I love is you) I thought it was rather funny..sorry if it wasn't.

FIVE STARS Corner : Eri's turn! There was once Tsunku had turned up at one of MM's concert and after the concert, after giving comments and advices to the girls, he gave them a pair of socks each(Which was produced by Tsunku). He encouraged them to use it. All the members put them on with the thought of "I wonder if I'll be able to wear it" since it was actually a three-toes-socks. It was the first time the girls saw such socks. Since the girls are always having rehearsals and moving around all the time, their legs do get tired too but the other day when Eri had the pair of socks that Tsunku had given to her on, it felt different from other days. Even Gaki-san agrees with Eri's comment. Even though the socks production had started off with only white coloured ones, recently there are stylish ones being produced too. Gaki-san and Eri highly recommends these socks females who wears boots as well as others who spend long hours standing/walking. It really helps to reduce the pain.
With that, the Body-K socks produced by Tsunku(http://www.body-k.com/index.php?main_page=site_products01) was FIVE STAR'd by Eririn! ♥️
Before moving on to the next song Gaki-san fumbled and said "hoshishi" instead of "hoshi" (Star).

Gaki-san's selection : Yoshii Kazuya - Ruby ♪
-- Both Gaki-san mama and Gaki-san likes this song.

Morning Musume - SONGS ♪

While summarising the show, Gaki-san commented that Eri on-task for today's radio show.
Promotion for Shouganai Yume Oibito - Gakisan's comment : Showa-liked, Eri's comment on the dance : Fresh/New. Promotion for Platinum 9 DISCO, next week is the final.
You can send in song requests or messages to the radio show through five-nk@interfm.jp or this form. Do check out the new blog for InterFM FIVE STARS Monday here.

Giri-shou : Ba~hai~
Back to top Go down
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

PostSubject: Re: InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:41 am

yeah.. yoroshiku onegaishimashu... afro
Back to top Go down
yume.chan
HARU
HARU
yume.chan

PostSubject: Re: InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:30 pm

arigatau gozaimasu herul-san!^^
Back to top Go down
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

PostSubject: Re: InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:09 pm

search in.. with a blog.... alien ......... do you have download it..??

cat

yatta
Back to top Go down
Alvin
HARU
HARU
Alvin

PostSubject: Re: InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:40 pm

wow...
where do you find it?
Back to top Go down
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

PostSubject: Re: InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:31 pm

Back to top Go down
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

PostSubject: Re: InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:28 pm

InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday Gakika16

InterFM FIVE STARS Monday #004 (090427)

The show started off with our Disney-crazy Gaki-san addressing our little turtle as Kame-chin. Gaki-san then moves on to the usual topic and asked Eri what did she do earlier in the morning on the day of the recording. Instead of having a delicious umeboshi breakfast, the first thing Eri did in the morning was to get into an argument with her mother. Gaki-san was like "Again?" when she heard that. Now that MM is in the mid of a concert tour so Eri had her face-washing product with her as they moved from place to place. That morning, Eri used a face-washing product that was at home (Which wasn't her's) and her mother confronted her asking if she used it and with that, both of them started quarreling. Eri explained that her mother is pretty childish too which was in some way, supported by Gaki-san. According to Gaki-san, like she had mentioned in FM FUJI GAKI-KAME, Eri's mother is more like Eri's friend rather then mother. She throws in an example of Eri's mother and Eri having the same liking for a certain type of egg. Unlike Gaki-san's parents who will actually give in and let Gaki-san have it, Eri's mother will insist on having it herself. Because there's a buddybuddy-relationship between Eri and her mother, its normal for them to get into quarrels often. Eri agreed with whatever that Gaki-san had said and even asked Gaki-san to go say that in front of Eri's mother's face, which of course, Gaki-san refused to and Eri said she really hope her mother is listening to the radio show.

Meanwhile for Gaki-san, she spent her morning helping her baba-chan (Grandma) look for her cellphone but the cellphone was in her baba-chan's bag all the while. Instead of scolding her grandma or something, the forever-kind Gaki-san had told her baba-chan nicely that it was in her baba-chan's bag. Her baba-chan apologised for troubling Gaki-san which Gaki-san found her baba-chan really cute. Reminds of the Aichan incident Sayu talked about on Konusapi the other time. When they were on the way back from a concert, Aichan suddenly said she lost her phone and started panicking but after some time they realised it was in her make-up pouch which surprised some of the girls cause why would one's cellphone be in her make-up pouch?

Mail #1. Sender asks if Gaki-san and Eri is saving anything now. During concert tours, the girls will be living in hotels when they are away from Tokyo, at times, there will be 2 combs in a room, but sometimes, there's only 1. Either way, Eri will definitely bring home the combs with her. However, those combs' teeth may break after using them for some time since after all they are from hotels, and the teeth tends to be thinner. Gaki-san will usually give the comb provided for her hotel room to Eri since its claimed to be an esstential item by Eri.

Mail #2. Sender asks how Gaki-san and Eri concentrate on certain things. Gaki-san exposed Eri and said that even though Eri is reading the mail out loud, she's actually playing around with the clip that was clipped to hold the script together, which obviously proves that Eri wasn't concentrating on her job. For some reason Eri was pretty fascinated by the clip just like how she was back then when she realised if she used an eraser to erase the words on the script, the ink will turn paler a little. Gaki-san then lectures Eri and told her to give some good advice for this sender who is seeking for help instead of getting distracted.

Eri : Its okay! I've got Gaki-san here!

When Gaki-san has a test back then when she was schooling, she'll eat chocolates to keep her energy level up as well as get enough sleep the day before. The girls agreed that if one don't get enough sleep they tend to get distracted easily since one will feel sleepy and nothing goes into his/her head. So their conclusion was to get lots of sleep and eat lots of chocolates.

For Eri's case, the more distracted she is, the more she'll concentrate. If you don't get what that means, then please go watch MM's concert for once to get what they meant (I didn't add this in. Gaki-san was the one who somehow connected the whole talk to promotion for MM's concert tour). Also, Gaki-san added on about Eri and Koharu's Nagoya trip earlier this year. Remember Eri and Koharu appearing on BEKINA and such for Naichau Kamo's promotions? At that time, Gaki-san was surprised with how responsible Eri was.

Mail #3. Song request

Morning Musume - Love & Peace! Hero ga Yattekita ♪
Nakajima Takui - Calling You ♪

FIVE STARS corner - This week is Gaki-san's turn. Gaki-san went to Disneyland with Aika not long ago. Gaki-san was really thrilled cos' she had only been there once for 2009 before this outing with Aika. They had lots of fun and even discovered a new flavour popcorn, Soy Sauce & Butter Popcorn. Upon hearing the new flavour, Eri started screaming that she wants some too. Gaki-san continuously emphasize on how tasty it was, tempting our little turtle to get some too. Also, on the day Gaki-san and Aika went, the popcorn booths (There are a lot of popcorn booths selling different flavours of popcorns in Disneyland) had changed the containers they used to use cause as some sort of promotion for the new attraction park that opened that day. Listen to the 20-year-old Gaki-san get excited over popcorns. Eri wants to go too and both of them agreed on going together even though when Gaki-san had showed Eri pictures of her trip with Aika some time ago and Eri was giving uninterested replies. Eri remembers watching the news report on the event but she didn't expect Gaki-san to be there on the day itself. So with that, the Soy Sauce & Butter Popcorn was FIVE STAR'd by Gaki-san

Here's a picture of the popcorn booth

InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday 1200110

Kamei Eri - Kataomoi no Owari ni ♪

The girls received lots of mails talking about Eri's solo siong, Kataomoi no Owari ni. They read out a particular letter that had asked about Eri's Kataomoi no Owari ni's performance in Platinum 9 DISCO. As fan reports have reported about, at the interval, Eri will use her finger to write out something in the air then blow it towards to fans. According to Gaki-san there were quite a number of mails asking about this finger thing. Even though at the start some fans thought it was actually "suki", but 2 weeks ago, the fans realised it was actually "be" in English. Yup, and its all confirmed by Eri today. Gaki-san then added on that just that part, that writing and blowing part, Eri had put in lots of effort in practising it.

Promotions for Platinum 9 DISCO

They talked about the new blog feature available, but until now, there are no updates on the blog. But still, do continue to keep track of their blog at http://www.interfm.co.jp/fivestars/nk/blog/

RisaEri : Ba~hai~
Back to top Go down
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

PostSubject: Re: InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:49 pm

thanXQ to ON DIET For the translation

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?showuser=67356
Back to top Go down
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

PostSubject: Re: InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:05 pm

Back to top Go down
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

PostSubject: Re: InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:03 pm

InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday Gakika14

FIVE STARS started off with Eri talking about her breakfast. Remember them talking about Ume Sukombu Gummy 2 weeks ago? This time round, Eri ate rice balls with Ume (Plums) and Kombu which were given to her by Aika.

Eri : It was so nice that I thought I just have to share it with you so today..
Gaki-san : You brought them for me?
Eri : (lol) I didn't.
Gaki-san : You're a liar. Today's not April's fools.
Eri : Eh? Its not?

Mail #1 : Congrats GAKIKAME on their new radio program. The sender brought up Jewel Pet too. Eri had watched the first episode of Jewel Pet and she realised she was so nervous during the recording that her voice turned so high pitch that she can't recognise it but instead of getting discourage for not being able to use her naturally sweet voice, Eri takes this as an experience so that she can learn from it and will try to continue improving. Looks like the "BE Positive!" corner in FM FUJI GAKIKAME worked. Eri sounded really positive unlike the 2007 Eri. Gaki-san is looking forward to watching it too and reminded Eri to send her a mail when the anime is going to start so that she'll be able to catch it on TV too.

Mail #2 : Unique greeting from sender.

Gaki-san : "Gaki-san, Kamei-san, Mont blanc wa" (Its suppose to be Konban wa)
Eri : (lol) Is this funny?
Gaki-san : How is it even related to "Konban wa" (Good evening)?
Eri : This is something we were suppose to laugh at right?
Gaki-san : Yes, laugh at it! HAHAHAHA.

The sender wanted to know the secret behind the girls' way of releasing their stress in order to stay cheerful everyday.

Gaki-san : Does Kamei Eri-chan feels stressed?
Eri : I'm 20 you know..its normal to feel stressed.
Gaki-san : Oh, you mean you actually feel stressed. Oops, so sorry, I was being rude.
Eri : What was that suppose to mean?!

Lol'd at Gaki-san teasing our little turtle.
Eri recommended her strange way of releasing stress, the same one that she had mentioned on MUSIO during Pepper Keibu's promotion. There are times whereby Eri feels like screaming to release all the stress but its at night, so she can't just go screaming where ever she likes. So here's how she does it.

Step 1 : Go home.
Step 2 : Go into the bathroom.
Step 3 : Place your face in the bathtub (Filled with water)
Step 4 : Scream all you want.

Screaming this way will not disturb anyone since your voice will be muffled. Showing slight hints of the weird Eri we all know, Eri declared that its actually fun to do this. Gaki-san on the other hand has never done such a thing. Eri was asked to show an example, so she was screaming in the studio. She really wants people to try it, so do try it when you're feeling stressed or something.
And as for Gaki-san, instead of doing something so strange, Disneyland can do miracles for her. Whether she's depressed or stressed, going Disneyland cheers her up. They added on saying that sleeping will be a good way too. Eri says she's pretty much the Sleep-and-forget type so sleeping a good way of releasing stress. She also emphasised on the importance of sleep and claims that if she don't sleep, the stress on her will build it.

Mail #3 : Congrats GAKIKAME on their new radio program. The sender had went to all the concerts in Matsudo for Platinum 9 DISCO which made the girls really happy to hear that.

Morning Musume - Mikan ♪
Temiyan - Suki de ♪

FIVE STARS Corner : Eri is into aromas recently which works as a sort of therapy for her. Even though there might be quite a handful of people who dislike the smell of aromas, but Eri thinks that there's definitely a type of aroma flavour and actually suit each and everyone of us since there's quite a wide variety of aromas. Eri personally likes Lavender aromas which she has been using at night when she sleeps. According to Gaki-san, Aichan has been bringing strawberry aroma oils in their dressing rooms during concerts which helps quite a bit in soothing the members. Gaki-san requests for Eri to bring some along too for their concerts and radio show recordings which Eri had agreed and said she'll bring the Kamei brand aroma oils then. She had mentioned earlier on that her mother makes some aroma oils for her too. Even though she promised to bring it, Gaki-san highly doubts so. So with that, Aromas were five stars'd by our little turtle ♥️

Morning Musume - Yowamushi ♪

The girls had some beverages on their tables and apparently Eri has been biting on the straw. Gaki-san can't stand chewing on the straw cos' it makes it difficult to drink the drink through the straw as its compressed. Gaki-san for no good reason is actually very passionate about straws and told Eri the straw will hurt if she chews on it and told Eri that the straw don't want to fall into Eri's hands on the behalf of the straw. Eri started scolding the straw for doing that which made it absolutely funny. Oh yes if you're wondering..these 2 girls are 20-year-old adults

Promotions for Platinum 9 DISCO and 「Morning Musume's 39th Single, Shouganai Yume Oibito」

You can send in song requests or messages to the radio show through five-nk@interfm.jp or this form.

GAKIKAME : Ba~hai~

Last edited by herul_san on Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

PostSubject: Re: InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:02 pm

InterFM FIVE STARS Monday #002 (090413)

InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday Gakika13

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmmyjmvqdzz cyclops
Back to top Go down
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

PostSubject: Re: InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:58 pm

InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday Gakika12

Fashion check! Gaki-san has a fondness for deep pink recently. Eri has actually read her script beforehand (What has the world become?!) and noticed that there'll be a fashion check at the start of the show so she knew she had got to wear something nice (She wore jersey for radio show recordings once before). She turned up in a cream color one piece flutter dress. Gaki-san commented that her dressing is cute, but revealed that Eri had been doodling on her script, yet again.

Morning Musume - SONGS ♪
Gaki-san : Do pay attention to the GAKIKAME parts in SONGS.

Mail #1 - Congratulates GAKIKAME on a new radio show. The sender wishes the 2 hosts best of luck and reminded them not to work so hard to the extent that rice will come flying out of their noses. Since some may not know what the whole rice incident is about, the girls explained. Lets let the video speak for itself.

Mail #2 - Eri took a deep breath before reading the name of the sender.
Eri : This mail is from Ponpokopokoponpokopokoponpokopokopapepipupeponpokorin-san
Try reading out the name of the sender. If you managed to read it at Eri's speed without mispronouncing anything, then please know that I admire your reading skills. Kudos to Eri for not fumbling on her words as she read it. The sender asked if GAKIKAME have more of "Favourite food" or "Disliked food". He also added on at the end of his mail to ask if Eri is awake, which Gaki-san had gave an immediate answer that our little turtle is dozing off again. Eri's excuse due to the weather turning more humid now adays, she feels like sleeping which reminded me of one of the March/April 08 GAKIKAME episode which Eri had mentioned that she feels sleepy cos' its Spring. According to Gaki-san Eri's one who can't do without sleep.

Going back to the main topic, the girls wanted to test their coordination level so at a count of 3, they are to each say out their disliked food.

Gaki-san : Eggplants!
Eri : Green peas!
GAKIKAME : dot dot dot.
Gaki-san : Man..this should be the time you should coordinate with me right? What did you say?
Eri : I said green peas..You actually hate eggplants?
Gaki-san : I hate them!
Eri : EHH! No way!
Gaki-san : Why didn't you know that?
Eri : You're 20 right?
Gaki-san : I don't want to be told that by a 20-year-old who hates green peas.
Eri : You hate eggplants? Really?
Gaki-san : If you ask me why I hate it..its because there's no point eating it. Its like..what exactly are eggplants? I don't get it. They are tasteless!
Lol'd at Gaki-san's emphasize on how much she hates eggplants.

Gaki-san : Why do you hate green peas?
Eri : (Imitates Gaki-san) I don't get why we should eat it. What's the point of eating it?!
Gaki-san : You're just impersonating me!

Eri complains about green peas absorbing away the moisture in her mouth and are often included in the rice for those catering/food dispensing services. She rates her hatred for green peas as the same level as Gaki-san's hatred for eggplants. Gaki-san realized that the food that Eri hates are those which small children hate, for eg. Carrot and green peas. And when drinking juices, she only likes orange juice (She has also stated on FM FUJI GAKIKAME that it must be 100% Orange juice). Gaki-san was amazed by Eri for reading the sender's name for the 2nd time without fumbling on her words. Now for their favourite food, like what I've said just now, at the count of 3..

Gaki-san : @#$%^
Eri : Monja!
Blame it on my bad listening skills. I couldn't hear what Gaki-san said, but it was something different from Eri.

Mail #3 - Congratulates on the revival of GAKIKAME and their new radio program. Expressed love for Eri's Pokepoke-ness and Gaki-san's tsukkomis then requested for Naichau Kamo to be played.

(Requested) Morning Musume - Naichau Kamo ♪
Kamo ♪ Kamo ♪ Kamo ♪ Kamo♪

C-ute - BYE BYE BYE ♪

FIVE STARS Corner - Gaki-san has this lap blanket which has a disney character on it. She likes it partly because she loves disney as she has mentioned in Geino U-LA-LA. Apparently the blanket has a nice texture that even Eri agrees with Gaki-san. It was described to be the same as stroking a puppy when you run your fingers over the blanket. Gaki-san brings it along with her whether she's traveling or at a photoshoot session or even, during MM's concert tour. Its of a size whereby it makes it easy for one to carry it around so Gaki-san has no problem bringing it all over the place.

Eri : The lap blanket is cute and also, the sight of Gaki-san stroking the blanket was cute too.
Gaki-san : Wow, this is rare. You're actually praising someone!
Eri : But during mornings one will feel sleepy so it might be dangerous (to carry it around as Gaki-san may just get too comfortable and fall asleep)

Eri asked Gaki-san to give her the blanket but Gaki-san refused xD
So in summation, it was five star'd by Gaki-san.

Don't forward it unless you want to miss out all the sweetness in this song.

Promotions for Platinum 9 DISCO and Shouganai Yume Oibito.
They are not allowed to reveal anything for now but they might (KAMO KAMO KAMO KAMO) play this song next week on FIVE STARS Monday so please do not forget to tune in to their radio show next Monday 4/20, 19:00.

You can send in song requests or messages to the radio show through five-nk@interfm.jp or this form.

Giri-shou : Ba~hai~
(InterFM FIVE STARS Monday official blog)

Back to top Go down
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

PostSubject: Re: InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:55 pm

InterFM FIVE Stars Monday #01 [2009.04.06]

InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday Gakika11

http://www.mediafire.com/?mlojndjmmy2

enjoy it.. cat
Back to top Go down
yume.chan
HARU
HARU
yume.chan

PostSubject: Re: InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:59 am

ne2 can anyone tell me how to get this radio channel?
Back to top Go down
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

PostSubject: Re: InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:41 pm

InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday Gakika10

InterFM FIVE Stars Monday #01 [2009.04.06]

So the radio show started off straight away with Gaki-san's traditional advice to our little turtle. Gaki-san suggests Eri to grow up and host this new radio program sincerely. Eri claims that she've already "grown up" a little because this time round, she actually have got the same set of script as Gaki-san. According to Gaki-san, the reason behind Eri's one-page-only script back in FM FUJI GAKI*KAME was because Eri didn't make use of the script and refused to follow it so the director decided to just cut it down to one page while Gaki-san will get the original set. Gaki-san warns Eri if she continue her bad habit like before, this director may just start cutting down her script too and the number of pages of her script will slowly decrease from 4 to 3, 3 to 2 and so on.

You can send in song requests or messages to the radio show through five-nk@interfm.jp or this form. The "nk" in the mail address stands for Niigaki and Kamei, which made both the girls pretty happy about it.

Morning Musume - SONGS ♪
Eri's decription of the song : Thrilling and makes one's heart throb.

Its April, the season where we'll meet lots of people and the "Nice to meet you" phrase will be used frequently. The girls started discussing about self-introductions. There was once when Gaki-san and Eri were arranged to make an appearance on a show, they had a meeting with 3 people involved beforehand so self-introduction had to be done. So the first person was like "I'm Suzuki, please take care of me" and both Gaki-san and Eri replied the same thing, so did they for the 2nd person who introduced himself as Satou. But when it was the third person, he had introduced himself as Momen-san. Momen actually means cotton in Japanese, and there's also a type of tofu that's called momen as mentioned by Eri on the show. Momen tofu is actually some toufu that was made apparently by pouring soybean milk onto a cotton cloth. Not a toufu-addict, so I don't know much about it. The girls were really surprised by Momen-san's name and even thought it was just a nickname, but after checking with their manager, it seems like his name written on the name card was really Momen. Halfway through their talk, Eri totally forgotten about Momen being a name and referred Momen-san to "Momen" without the -san. Momen-san's name has helped his self-introduction to leave a huge impact on one so that one will remember him, such a huge impact that these 2 girls still remembers his name.

Both of them thinks that "Risa" and "Eri" are very common names so since its so common, what can they do to make their self-introduction leave a deep impression on one? Gaki-san talked about how different the current Eri is from the very first time she met Eri. Back then Eri was more mature and listens properly to people. A girl who don't really have anything for one to complain about (In other words, perfect?). Gaki-san added that by right, people should slowly mature after that age but it wasn't so Eri's case. Eri thinks that something wrong happened on her journey to an adult, lol. Suddenly, an idea just stroked Eri. Since if it was just a simple name being thrown in a self-introduction, people won't really be able to remember it so they should add something before their name to leave an impact. She came up with "Okamei Eri desu", and Okame actually means a plain looking woman. When Gaki-san has first joined in Morning Musume, since they wanted people to remember them, Tsunku gave them some advices. Instead of doing something related to their name, he suggested them to come up with a phrase for example "I'm Niigaki Risa who loves OOO". Gaki-san's famous "mayuge beam" which all Gaki-san fans will definitely remember was actually suggested by Tsunku. If you're wonder why was it mayuge beam, it was actually since at that time, Gaki-san was still in junior high school, she didn't really put in the effort to make sure her eyebrows looked nice and not too shabby, so her eyebrows pretty much stood out. Eri remembers that back then when she watched TV, Mayuge Beam = Niigaki Risa. Yup, and that's how famous Mayuge Beam is. Gaki-san also brought up the fact that she didn't change her hairstyle for a long time. No idea if Eri was trying to indirectly tease Gaki-san, but she said it looked good even though she was commenting on it being a center parting. The girls concluded that adding I'm OOO who loves OOO, a phrase, a special hairstyle or some items that represent YOU, will leave a deep impression on people. For no good reason, Eri suggested "BaKamei Eri" for herself. Baka means idiot in Japanese.

One of the best parts in this episode ♥️

C-ute - Bye Bye Bye! ♪

- FIVE STARS corner -
Gaki-san and Eri are currently crazy over Ume Sukomubu Gummies. So crazy about the gummies that Gaki-san actually has it with her even though they are recording a radio show. Eri claimed that she has it with her too and started making some munching sounds thinking that we'll be convinced. It was really cute though. Her excuse was that its because this is this first episode of the radio show so she thinks that the script and the pen are the necessities, not the gummies but Gaki-san gave her out and revealed that Eri had to borrow a pen from her manager cos' she don't have one. Since the radio show can't proceed with the two hosts chewing on gummies, Gaki-san got Eri to eat it and to give gourmet standard report on it. So there goes Eri, chewing on Gaki-san's 2nd last piece of gummy. It sounds really yummy from the sound coming out from Eri as she chews. Eri reports the gummy to be more chewy then any other gummy. She made a comparison of normal gummies to this and came out with the ratio of 10:30 for the number of times the gummy can be chewed. As for the taste, its said to have a tea/kombu flavour at first but as you chew it, it'll slowly turn sour. Eri's additional comment : The gummy will get stuck onto your teeth. She's saying that because the gummy was stuck at that very moment. According to Gaki-san Eri was actually trying to get it out, lol. Both of them do hope to hear back from listeners who have tried it. Its not available in convenient stores, you'll have to go to stores who have corners specially for sour plums in order to get it. Eri was displaying her knowledge of sour plums as she named the different types of plums. So the Ume Sukonbu Gummy was FIVE STAR'd by the new hosts of InterFM FIVE STARS Monday. After doing a rice advertisement, the girls are advertising gummies on the radio show. Perhaps someone should hire them for some advertisements. They sounded really convincing and I'll definitely go hunting for the gummies if I were living in Japan.

Niigaki Risa & Michishige Sayumi - Yowamushi ♪
Even though Gaki-san said it was sang by her and the site had wrote it as Niigaki Risa - Yowamushi, but Sayu's parts were actually included.

- Ending talk -
Promotion for Morning Musume Concert Tour 2009 Spring ~ Platinum 9 DISCO ~. Eri finds the costumes for Platinum 9 DISCO so cute to the extent that it'll make men think "That's cuteee!" and for the females it'll make them have the urge to try putting it on too.

GAKIKAME : Bahai!

this all credit to ONDIET blog.... thanXQ to her translation
Back to top Go down
yume.chan
HARU
HARU
yume.chan

PostSubject: Re: InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:44 pm

eeyyhh??? how to do that asry-kun?
Back to top Go down
Asrymatzri
HARU
HARU
Asrymatzri

PostSubject: Re: InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:28 am

hehe..cant wait this

I'm always send Blink-chan ask for song reguest for her program on Wednesday...
so I'll do same on Monday now...

@ Niigaki san and Kamei-chan:
me will send you comment there too...hehe
you must be shock becoz there is email come from Malaysia...haha
wait okay...Wink
Back to top Go down
yume.chan
HARU
HARU
yume.chan

PostSubject: Re: InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:48 pm

minna! im back!!!
hu3..i missed so many thingsTT
Back to top Go down
aisa takagaki

aisa takagaki

PostSubject: Re: InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:16 pm

Risa-Chan and KAMEI-Chan are so Kawaii.................
Back to top Go down
michishige
HARU
HARU
michishige

PostSubject: InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday   InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

InterFM Aragaki kamei! sunday
Page 1 of 1