Sayumi Pinkuu Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sayumi Pinkuu Room

Private room of Michishige Sayumi, Anatatachi no morning musume ga chuui ni nari nanto orei o moushiagete yoi yara wakarimasen^^ Domo arigato gozaimashita v^^v

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morning Musume Wants YOU!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

Morning Musume Wants YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Musume Wants YOU!!   Morning Musume Wants YOU!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:00 am

A new 3,2,1 BREAKIN'OUT video clip (Full song) is available on Dohhh UP!
Back to top Go down
ayane-chan
HARU
HARU
ayane-chan

PostSubject: Re: Morning Musume Wants YOU!!   Morning Musume Wants YOU!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:54 pm

waaa! minnaaaasan, really so goood in making videos! ^___^
Back to top Go down
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

PostSubject: Re: Morning Musume Wants YOU!!   Morning Musume Wants YOU!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:29 am

@steve09424.... congratulation.. you've got a 91% in myspace rating... lol!
Back to top Go down
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

PostSubject: Re: Morning Musume Wants YOU!!   Morning Musume Wants YOU!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:21 pm

fa chan wrote:
herul_san wrote:
no lah.. just show the example.... lol!

did you participate too fa chan..?? geek
nope
i don't have skill to create OPV T^T

hahaha.. actually I wanted participate too.. but when I download the material.. it take a long time.. 5 hours for 1.6mb.. but when download, suddenly it stop... wawawa... so sad..
Sad
Back to top Go down
yume.chan
HARU
HARU
yume.chan

PostSubject: Re: Morning Musume Wants YOU!!   Morning Musume Wants YOU!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:38 pm

anou, what kind of software did u used? mind telling me?
cuz im so into pictures and videos editing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Musume Wants YOU!!   Morning Musume Wants YOU!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:17 am

herul_san wrote:

nope
i don't have skill to create OPV T^T
Back to top Go down
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

PostSubject: Re: Morning Musume Wants YOU!!   Morning Musume Wants YOU!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:00 pm

yeah... this is a worldwide competition.. even a pro have a chance to participate... it must be a difficult too choose the winner.. ^^v...
Back to top Go down
steve09424

PostSubject: Re: Morning Musume Wants YOU!!   Morning Musume Wants YOU!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:56 pm

herul_san wrote:
you do a great job steve09424.. are you a pro for this editing video...?? Suspect

furthest from it! this was my first time ever making and editing a video XD
So if I as a complete beginner can make a decent entry, imagine what those many people that can use video editing could do O_O
Back to top Go down
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

PostSubject: Re: Morning Musume Wants YOU!!   Morning Musume Wants YOU!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:54 pm

you do a great job steve09424.. are you a pro for this editing video...?? Suspect
Back to top Go down
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

PostSubject: Re: Morning Musume Wants YOU!!   Morning Musume Wants YOU!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:52 pm

Back to top Go down
steve09424

PostSubject: Re: Morning Musume Wants YOU!!   Morning Musume Wants YOU!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:47 pm

herul_san wrote: