Sayumi Pinkuu Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sayumi Pinkuu Room

Private room of Michishige Sayumi, Anatatachi no morning musume ga chuui ni nari nanto orei o moushiagete yoi yara wakarimasen^^ Domo arigato gozaimashita v^^v

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^

Go down 
+8
Alvin
Asrymatzri
Puding
herul_san
tanakacchi
yume.chan
michishige
piccari
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
samashi
AKI
AKI
samashi

Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:28 am

@Jessica san , doumo... ara you ve been oin beaux school?
uwaa... i ever heard that... anoo, wich city in france do you live in?,
ah i like going into louvre museum, that was very great museum ^^
maybe someday Momusu will tour to france??

@ricca, rik, aku mbek telpon yo rik, aku arep crito iki... ijik sibk po ora nduk cah ayu?

@Puding, yes yes you are... not too soft but nice like asry, remember one year ago whe we work together with asry too? hehehe thats the first i know you man, hehehe
and you re smart too in engineering.. sugoi...

@Yui, sis if you late no problem, you are smart girl and it will not affect your score if you late,i know you re diligent ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:50 pm

hai i lives on jakaruta ^^ thanks for sent me commento picari chan... CHUUUUUU
Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ Lips
Back to top Go down
Tamu

PostSubject: Re: Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:07 pm

hahahahaha thank you ^^
i take that because i wake lately for morning class.... and i passed it.... hahahaha so i just taking shashin in my apartement ^^

genki?
Back to top Go down
Puding
AKI
AKI
Puding

PostSubject: Re: Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:11 pm

to Puding: Sooo...you're puding ne? Like eating pudding? Pudding is so delicious, isn't it? Haha...what flavour do you like?

Yes, i'm Puding Laughing ...Well, not actually I like eating pudding but that name since my freshmen in highschool given by seniors... Very Happy mybe bcoz i'm a soft person, as soft as pudding..hehe..Well, no specific flavor i do like, if there's pudding to eat, i just eat..lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Jessica-chan
seasson
seasson
Jessica-chan

PostSubject: Re: Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:28 pm

no problem you're welcome!!

i hope you will can reach your dream also!!!!

YOSHIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
piccari
seasson
seasson
piccari

PostSubject: Re: Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:12 pm

to Jessica: ara...arigato for the information ne~
hope you can reach your dream Smile
Back to top Go down
Jessica-chan
seasson
seasson
Jessica-chan

PostSubject: Re: Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:48 pm

for arts i advice you Beaux-Arts it's a art school i already tried to enter in here it's to study paint, drawing,.. i didn't success because i like draw especially mangas and in here it's useless to can draw that!! even if i draw portrait i wasn't possible hahahaha!

otherwise in my university there are act performing it's for acting, director in cinema... i study that actually in university!!
it can to be great for peoples who want to be actor..
Back to top Go down
Jessica-chan
seasson
seasson
Jessica-chan

PostSubject: Re: Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:44 pm

ohh sugoi ne!!!!!!!!!
i hope that you will can come in Europe ne!!

me too i want to come in Japan i'll go the next year in trip with friends!!
and in three years after my studies i'll go live in Japan to work!!

school in France?

ok so already i think you know that we can wear all clothes that we want it doesn't exist uniforms!!! we can smoke in high school and university! (me i don't smoke but it's for others haha), we have in maximum 7 hours of course in one day!!! in university we haven't a lot of course in one day it depends of what course!!! we have a lot of associations who help students who haven't a lot of money for studies!! we have campus (so appartment in university for foreigners!!)

we have computer room to can go on internet study or do what we want, cafeteria, pub, we have a place to do sport but we have to pay for that (i didn't pay to do that i prefer do sport at home)!!!

we have a lot of liberty in our schools it's really great in here!
Back to top Go down
piccari
seasson
seasson
piccari

PostSubject: Re: Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:32 pm

to Jessica: je suis très bien aussi, merci ^^
yesh, life-cost in europe is expensive ne~ hehe
i rarely bump into people from western country who like japanese...
i like japanese too! my big dream are go to europe and go to japan! hehe...

jessica goes to school? i hope to learn art in europe...haha..
Back to top Go down
Jessica-chan
seasson
seasson
Jessica-chan

PostSubject: Re: Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Salut Ricca!!

je vais très bien!!

et toi?

ohh it's great i'm so happy that you like France and you learn my language YOSHIIIII!!

so if you want to visit France i advice you cities like Paris, Lyon, Lille, Marseille, Bordeaux, Nice, Versailles (for the castle), Caen (i live near it), Cannes and Nice (good beaches in here a lot of tourist go in here), otherwise we have region like Massif Central, Alpes and Vosges where there are moutains so great!
but be carefull if you stay a long time in here it's expensive for buy something!!

the weather in my region is soft and raining often!!! like today it's raining now hahaha!

i have beach not far!

if you want to know more about France ask me ne!!
i would be happy to say you!!

yeah, i like so much japanese!!
how about you?
Back to top Go down
Tamu

PostSubject: Re: Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:40 pm

i live at jakarta ^^ hehehehe ricchan university student? aa surabaya you mean?

i have family in surabaya ^^
Back to top Go down
ayane-chan
HARU
HARU
ayane-chan

PostSubject: Re: Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:03 pm

piccari wrote:
Hi, ayane-chan...Thanks for the compliment...I like ayane-chan's sashin with the pink cheek, haha...looks so cute Embarassed

^___^
hontou? ^^
pink cheek, hihi
it was a kiss mark ne, the pic was taken, at my school Smile
Back to top Go down
piccari
seasson
seasson
piccari

PostSubject: Re: Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:58 pm

Hi, ayane-chan...Thanks for the compliment...I like ayane-chan's sashin with the pink cheek, haha...looks so cute Embarassed
Back to top Go down
piccari
seasson
seasson
piccari

PostSubject: Re: Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:55 pm

Haaa....so happy that i meet lots of friends here...hehehe

to Shige-chan: Haii..i started enjoying this now Smile
to Yume-chan: Waaa...thanks lots ^^ for the compliment, i'm blushed now hahaha..., yume-chan's sashin also gorgeous, hehe...nice to meet you
to tanakacchi: Hontou ni? arigatoo nee~ Tanaka-chan is a momusu too? nice to meet you too
to Herul-san: Right, we meet again...hehehe...nice to be here with y'all
to Puding: Sooo...you're puding ne? Like eating pudding? Pudding is so delicious, isn't it? Haha...what flavour do you like?
to Asry: Hi Asry! Yeah...facebook is kinda complicated at first, but i do enjoy it now Smile
to Alvin: Hi Alvin, where do you live? I'm in Sby...nice to meet you~
to Jessica: salut Jessica, comment ça va? Je parle français un petit peu^^ Learned it some months ago, i like france and hope to go there someday...hehehe...would you share me about france if you don't mind it? Jessica also like Japanese?
to Fa-chan: Hi Fa-chan, nice to meet you too...Live in jkt? I live in Sby, hehe..
to Akiko-chan: Pretty name you got there, 'Cristelle' sounds like 'Crystal', hehe...nice to meet you Smile
to Yui-chan: Haii, arigato nee~ Live in Indonesia too? What city? I'm in Sby, nice to meet you~
Back to top Go down
ayane-chan
HARU
HARU
ayane-chan

PostSubject: Re: Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:31 pm

ricca-san, very kawaii ne! look like japanese people ^___^
nice to meet you! i am ayanechan, 15 years old ^__^
Back to top Go down
Tamu

PostSubject: Re: Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:13 am

ricca-san yoroshiku ^^

my name yui-chan ^^

nice to meet you ^^ nice pose! ^^ hahaha see rei-chan want try too~

try~ try~ nee rei-chan~ ^^d

i'm 19sai ^^ nice to meet you~
Back to top Go down
akiko-chan^^
HARU
HARU
akiko-chan^^

PostSubject: Re: Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:17 am

heLlo ricCa chan^^
im cristelle cruz but you can call me AQHIKO...
15 sai....frOm phiLippines...
hOpe yOu enjOy here......
hajimimashite^^

love:aqhiko♥️
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:41 am

ricca, my name is fa ^^v
fans of rika ishikawa
nice to met you
jya mata
Back to top Go down
Jessica-chan
seasson
seasson
Jessica-chan

PostSubject: Hey   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:09 am

Heyyyy!!Ricca-chan!!

nice to meet you!!

i'm Jessica i'm 18 and i'm french!!

welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
Alvin
HARU
HARU
Alvin

PostSubject: Re: Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:36 pm

hello...
Watashi no namae wa Alvin-desu...
I am 19 years old...
from Indonesia too^^...

nice to meet you...
Back to top Go down
yume.chan
HARU
HARU
yume.chan

PostSubject: Re: Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:28 pm

hee hontouni ne ricca chan! i like it too!!
so gothic ne^^
welcome to the tribe
hahah...
how old are you?
Back to top Go down
michishige
HARU
HARU
michishige

PostSubject: Re: Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:23 pm

hai stylist ricca..ahh if see her friendsteru ne...scary full blodd image she like make scary weird shashin hahaha yurushi..but rei chan like that^^
Back to top Go down
Asrymatzri
HARU
HARU
Asrymatzri

PostSubject: Re: Hajimemashite   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:20 pm

Hello Ricca...Konnichiwa...

nice to meet ya here....hehe

me Asry ne from Malaysia...you found me on facebook...
gomen never reply you there, me not really into it...hoho

hope can be your friend here...
and chat sometimes...^^
Back to top Go down
Puding
AKI
AKI
Puding

PostSubject: Re: Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:17 pm

hello ricca..nice meeting you^^

i'm puding..but this not my real name...^^
well, seem u same age with me and asry ^^..haha

owh, tanaka-san want beat your shanshin...you better think new pose..haha..
well yeah, nice pic you made..got style..^^
Back to top Go down
herul_san
HARU
HARU
herul_san

PostSubject: Re: Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:13 pm

yeah please try that pose tanakaachi.. hehehe.. don't mad yea..

hai piccari.. nice too meet you again ne... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^   Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minna-san, Ricca is here ^^
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next