Sayumi Pinkuu Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sayumi Pinkuu Room

Private room of Michishige Sayumi, Anatatachi no morning musume ga chuui ni nari nanto orei o moushiagete yoi yara wakarimasen^^ Domo arigato gozaimashita v^^v

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nagisa here V(^o^)V

Go down 
+8
ayane-chan
herul_san
samashi
yume.chan
tanakacchi
Alvin
akiko-chan^^
Puding
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
akiko-chan^^
HARU
HARU
akiko-chan^^

nagisa here V(^o^)V - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nagisa here V(^o^)V   nagisa here V(^o^)V - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:58 pm

please...answer!!!....no secret^^....

nickname:
Birthday:

fav.color:
fav.pet:
fav.food:
fav.song:
fav.singer:
fav.actor/actress:
fav.movie:
fav.number:

hobbies:
ambition:

crush:
love:
insperation:
charm point:

please!!!..answer this....
i have a special slamnote for my friends and i give you space in there...
so pls. answer then i will copy^^

love you all......
Back to top Go down
Asrymatzri
HARU
HARU
Asrymatzri

PostSubject: Re:   nagisa here V(^o^)V - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:26 pm

Nagisa wrote:

asry kun liking cinta laura? anou, many indonesian teens didn't like her coz she is always talk with english pronounce although she is speak bahasa... she is half germany and half indonesia,,,but the way she talk is similiar with american...so weird ne? gyahaha she is bad actress also, she cannot defeat marshanda at all...

"bidadari" below me present to you ne, please hear it ^o^ thanks for gift ne, asry kun is good animator ^o^
sokka...
me just know bout that now...hahaha
I just get laugh when listening to her song "you say aku seperti Barbie"
ahaha...thats not the title I think but the song was a soundtrack from sinetron Upik Abu dan Laura...
and the drama still in the middle episode here...

gomen,,I dont really know how to compare them...
both have their own skills and advantage...hehe

thanks very much Nagisa ^o^
I ever listening this song...very beautiful song...arigatou^^

btw, Happy Independence Day to ya all...
Back to top Go down
Tamu

PostSubject: Re: nagisa here V(^o^)V   nagisa here V(^o^)V - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:34 pm

the last moment me online, me want to talk to yui, fa chan, wenda and alvin:
tommorow is the independece day of indonesia...do you ever think about: "me want do something to my country?" or something else about our country? please share to me ne, me will riding bicycle to cross country... me will riding around my hometown where beautiful valley and various wonderful nature view show up everywhere...me like my hometown ne, further more, me like INDONESIA!
to yui, fa chan, wenda, alvin me want to say: MERDEKA!

merah darahku, putih tulangku! (red is color of my blood and white is my bone)

nagisa here V(^o^)V - Page 3 MERDEKA_by_Widyantara
Back to top Go down
Tamu

PostSubject: Re: nagisa here V(^o^)V   nagisa here V(^o^)V - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:10 pm

Quote :

ahaha...she famous in here too ne...same like Cinta Laura and Revalina S Temat...Wink

I'm glad she's fine

ara..haha...I see...this video for her friend who not understand her
hai,,she have good reason making this video...
it's so bad if your friend not understand you...or dont want understand and always disturb...want this and that...hurmm..

hope she patient...
and hope others not judge wrong this video too ne...hehe
must be so many upload video like this in youtube without knowing the true story...haha
thanks for telling me^^

I havent watch her last movie...but I'll try search if they already release the DVD here
thanks for info^^
[/font]

asry kun liking cinta laura? anou, many indonesian teens didn't like her coz she is always talk with english pronounce although she is speak bahasa... she is half germany and half indonesia,,,but the way she talk is similiar with american...so weird ne? gyahaha she is bad actress also, she cannot defeat marshanda at all...

"bidadari" below me present to you ne, please hear it ^o^ thanks for gift ne, asry kun is good animator ^o^
Back to top Go down
Tamu

PostSubject: Re: nagisa here V(^o^)V   nagisa here V(^o^)V - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:02 pm

marshanda sang this song when she still primary school "bidadari" is my favorite song form her ^o^