Sayumi Pinkuu Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sayumi Pinkuu Room

Private room of Michishige Sayumi, Anatatachi no morning musume ga chuui ni nari nanto orei o moushiagete yoi yara wakarimasen^^ Domo arigato gozaimashita v^^v

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

we needs rules for pinkuu room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tamu

we needs rules for pinkuu room Empty
PostSubject: we needs rules for pinkuu room   we needs rules for pinkuu room I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:25 pm

for good of our beloved forum, me think we needs a kind of rules. in my old forum, they ask the newbie to reads rules and introduce first before go any further. these are rules in my old forum. i post only for example.
thaks for anata attention.
best regards, nagisa fujiyama.

for example:
Quote :
In order to keep the forum running well and to prevent problems, please follow the simple rules explained here. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact Administrator, or a Moderator. Please be so kind as to read them. Thanks~!

General

Be respectful, give respect as you want to be respected
No flaming, trolling, harassment, bullying, public or private personal attacks, or inflammatory posts just to get people riled up. Doing so will lead to account suspension without warning. Don't expect everyone to assume you're joking when making potentially offensive remarks.

Introduce yourself
A good starting point would be to introduce yourself to us all at the Introduction Thread.

Don't post redundant threads, and post on-topic in the appropriate forum.

No spamming and or advertising
No spamming and no advertising of any kind is allowed on this forum. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.

Do not post adult material
Includes adult material in your avatar and or signature.

Do not post unverified rumours and or fake pics

Post Hunter is also prohibited
One thing not factored into respect level is the number of posts someone has. Quality, not quantity. One well-written, informative post are worth more than ten thousand "OMG ROFLs." or a picture that bump a thread.

Use proper English
This is mainly an English speaking forum. Please bear in mind that most people will only understand English.

And we have zero tolerance for “tYp1n6 L1k3 th15!” In this forum, your worth is determined by words on a screen.

Obtain permission before hot-linking files
Do not hot-link files from other sites unless you have obtained permission from the site owner to do so (or the owner states on the site that it is allowed). Hot-linking files can cause a considerable drain on a site's resources.

Do not hot-link any pictures and files from Japanese uploaders
It uses up their bandwidth which causes them to go offline. Use IMAGESHACK, PHOTOBUCKET, PICAMATIC etc to host your images. Please~

Nickname
We won’t tolerate member that use nickname to faking Sayumi Michishige, Admin, Moderator, or User(member) from another fan site. These kind of nickname will be erase without warning. We will erase nickname that contains Racial, Religion, Political, rude, or swear words or another words that be used for mocking purpose. This rule also for your email address that you fill for registration.
Back to top Go down

we needs rules for pinkuu room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sayumi Pinkuu Room :: MESSAGES TO ADMIN/MODERATOR-
Jump to: